Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Creative Team Call



Three Sweet Chicks Designs is having a Creative and Guest Team Call.

Requirements:
To create 3-4 pages a month
1-2 pages with each template/kit
Must be active in my forum
Post pages in 3 galleries Matrioshki, DST and one of your choice
Enable my products where ever you can
Most importantly have fun! :0)

Please send me:
Your most current gallery
What teams you are on
Why you would like to be on my team
If you would like a guest or permanent spot

If you are interested please email me at: 
threesweetchicksdesigns AT yahoo DOT com
I look forward to your applications

6 comments:

  1. Great chance Flora! Can't wait to see who will join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great call. Good luck to all that apply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your call, Flora!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for the call Flora - looking forward to see who joins us : )

    ReplyDelete